Jenny’s Jam Jar– Website Terms and Conditions of Use
This Site is intended for use by those preparing for the First Part College of Intensive Care Medicine Examination.
This Site should not be substituted for medical advice, diagnosis or treatment.
All content on Jenny’s Jam Jar is created for information purposes only it should not be relied on as health or personal advice.
If you or any other individual requires medical attention, he or she should consult an appropriately licensed physician or health care provider. Never disregard the advice of a medical professional, or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this Site.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor, go to the nearest hospital emergency department, or call the emergency services immediately. If you choose to rely on any information provided by Jenny’s Jam Jar, you do so solely at your own risk.
The material on this Site is provided for general information only and should not be relied upon or used as the basis for making decisions without consulting primary, more accurate, more complete or more timely sources of information.
1. Australian Users only
This Site is only intended for use by persons in Australia. By using the Site you confirm that you are in Australia at the time of use.
If you are viewing this site on a computer outside Australia, you agree:
- that you are solely responsible for complying with the laws applicable in your jurisdiction;
- Jenny’s Jam Jar has no liability to you whatsoever with respect to your use of this Site; and
- you indemnify Jenny’s Jam Jar against any liability it may have to any third party for any reason whatsoever arising out of your use of this Site.
2. Your use of the Site
You agree to:
- only use this Site in a way which does not infringe the rights (including the intellectual property rights) of Us or any other third party or otherwise restrict or inhibit the use or enjoyment of this Site;
You must not violate or attempt to violate the security of this Site.
You may only view and use content from this Site for your personal use (and not for any commercial purpose).
3. Warranties and Limitation of Liability
- this Site is provided by Us on an “as is” basis without any express or implied warranty of any kind;
- the information and materials provided by Us or any third parties on the Site are designed to assist you in studying for the First Part College of Intensive Care Medicine Examination. They are not designed to be a prediction of what will be asked on any upcoming or future examination;
- We do not guarantee that you will pass the First Part College of Intensive Care Medicine Examination by using any information or materials provided by Us or any third parties on the Site;
- We go not guarantee that any information on the Site is true or correct and Jenny’s Jam Jar is under no obligation to correct or review the information or materials provided by Us or any third parties on the Site;
- this Site may include inaccuracies or typographical errors that may be corrected as they are discovered at Jenny’s Jam Jars sole discretion. Jenny’s Jam Jar is under no obligation to update or verify the information contained on the Site;
- if you chose to make a contribution to the Site you grant the owner of the Site the rights to distribute, display, publish, reproduce, reuse and copy the information contained therein. You are solely responsible for any of the content you contribute to the Site;
- We do not guarantee continuous, uninterrupted or secure access to any part of our services or systems;
- You are responsible for assessing the reliability, accuracy, completeness, timeliness, suitability, quality, physical state or for a particular purpose of the material on or accessible through the Site; and
- it is your responsibility to ensure that you have in place antivirus, firewall and other appropriate security software to protect against malicious programs when browsing the internet and accessing this Site. We do not accept any liability whatsoever for your failure to take reasonable precautions in relation to your use of the internet or the Site.
You release Jenny’s Jam Jar from liability for any loss or damage including without limitation, loss of information, indirect, special, punitive or consequential losses or damages arising out of the use or inability to use or reliance on the material or information available on or accessible through this Site, whether or not caused by any negligent act or omission. Any reliance on the material on this site is at your own risk.
4. Third Party Links
This Site may contain links or references to third party websites and advertisements that may include imbedded links (Third Party Sites). These links are provided for your convenience only. A link or reference to a Third Party Site does not imply that Jenny’s Jam Jar endorses them or their content and We make no representations whatsoever in this regard.
Any information, data, opinions, recommendation, products or services provided by such third parties through links to other websites or otherwise made available through their web sites are solely those of such third parties and not of Jenny’s Jam Jar. Your use of such third party web sites is subject to the terms and conditions and the privacy policies of such websites. You should contact the relevant third party directly if you have any queries or concerns regarding the Third Party Site.
5. Release and Indemnity
6. Intellectual Property
All intellectual property rights, including, without limitation, registered or unregistered trademarks, logos and trade names, in content displayed in or on this Site, belong to, and are vested in, Jenny’s Jam Jar and are provided solely for your personal professional and non-commercial use.
For the avoidance of doubt, other than viewing content from this Site specifically for your personal professional and non-commercial use, you do not have the right to duplicate, distribute, alter or otherwise use our intellectual property rights without our prior written permission.
7. Severability, Waiver and Assignment
Jenny’s Jam Jar may at any time terminate your right to access this Site without notice to you.
10. Contact Us
Last updated: October 2020